MOUNTAIN VIEW ADULT CARE HOMES
- Are level II licensed to provide services to those individuals who need assistance in all their Activities of Daily Living and dependent in no more than three ADL’S.
- Accommodate 5 residents for a more homelier atmosphere.
- Bedroom furnishings include a twin bed, night stand, & chest of drawers.
- Some rooms have half-baths and equipped with roll-in shower
- Provide 24-hour care
- Each room is hook-up ready for cable/private telephone, with call button system available.
- Have been family owned & operated since 1996
MTN. VIEW RCF & PLEASANT VALLEY RCF
- Both facilities accommodate smaller communities
- Each room is hook-up ready for cable/private telephone, equipped with a call button system.
- Some bedrooms have private full baths and half-baths.
- Bedroom furnishings include a twin bed, night stand, chest of drawers.
- We honor the resident’s choice to personalize their rooms with their own furnishings.
- Provides 24-hour care
- Conveniently located to various restaurants and grocery stores.
OUR MISSON AT MOUNTAIN VIEW RCF & ACH
Adopts a model care concept that promotes a home-like atmosphere to foster a person’s dignity, privacy, and independence in a safe and clean environment.
Considers the whole person by maximizing individual capabilities, while recognizing individual differences, preferences, and traditions, to provide opportunities for growth and self-fulfillment.
Addresses medical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs, thus enhancing self-esteem that engages the heart, mind, body, and spirit.
We are reasonably affordable and accept Medicaid placements.
OUR WARM AND CARING STAFF
- Meal Preparation (Nutritious home-cooked meals)
- Personal Hygiene (Bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Communications, Scheduling, & Ordering (With doctors, pharmacists, medical transportation, medical equipment suppliers, & other medical professionals)
- In home medical assessments, delegations, teaching/training and monitor change of condition provided by RN.
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Errand Running
- Life Enriching Group and Individual Activities
- Hospice Care
Mountain View Residential Care Facility
& Adult Care Homes
“Our Family serving Your Family”
(Family owned and operated)
“Mountain View Adult Care is my home away from home”- Willie Kennedy
“CARRING IS PART OF OUR FAMILY TRADITION”
The staff at Mountain View Adult Care treats me like I’m part of the family”-Nora Granadoz
Pleasant Valley RCF with Mtn. View RCF and Adult Care Homes
For more information or to Schedule a tour contact:
- Charlotte White
Administrator Mtn. View RCF
- Carmen Flores
Administrator/Pleasant Valley RCF
- Melissa Garlington